Thursday, January 22, 2009

Uncle Robby


I know I'm going to be in trouble with my mom for posting this story, but I'm doing it anyway....
Uncle Robby watched the kids for a couple hours yesterday afternoon because Kari just had her gallbladder removed.  Kaden ran to the door when Uncle Robby arrived and was pretty excited to see him, so much so that when I asked him to say "Uncle Robby," he actually said it.  (Sounded kind of like "bye-eye")  So on the phone with my mom this morning, I told Kaden to say Robby to Grandma so she could hear.  He said it a couple of times, then Mom asked him to say Grandma and again, he said Robby.  When she asked again, he decided he was done talking to her.  We'll have to work on saying Grandma today...
(sorry for the super old picture of Robby & Kaden, but it is a good one and its all I could find)

1 comment:

Jillian said...

It is a great picture, very cute. Kaden looks so perfect!