Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More From Theater Camp

Today was paint your face like your favorite farm animal day at theater camp. I am not sure where there's a farm with a tiger on it but as you can see in the picture Mackinna had her face painted like a tiger. She said earlier in the day her favorite farm animal was a hen, I guess a tiger is a close second for her.
With Christine being out of town I do my best to find out from a very tight lipped Mackinna what happened at camp each day so I can share with Christine. Today when I picked her up her teacher said "Great job with the ending today Mackinna". As we walked down the hall I asked Mackinna what she did so well during rehearsal. She told me she couldn't tell me because she would ruin the show. So not to keep everyone in suspense but the show details will have to wait until Friday when we all get to see the production of Billy Goats Gruff!

No comments: