Saturday, August 30, 2008

Not so good about taking pictures off the camera lately

Kaden climbing the stairs at Fort Williams Park. We went to Portland Head Light after dinner one night. As I looked around at all the out of state license plates in the parking lot, I felt overwhelmingly lucky to live here and be able to just stop by for a little while after dinner. I love it there.
Kaden was obsessed with the Light House. He kept pointing and shouting, like "do you guys see that?!?"
Mackinna and I on the path to the light house.
I can't help it, every time we are at Portland Head Light, I have to take a picture. I've got a ton of them. I think I've even posted one on the blog before. Its just so beautiful. This is my favorite spot.
Thanks to the 12 passes I got from various stations at work, we went to Funtown/Splashtown again. Here is Mackinna in my sunglasses at Splashtown.
Mackinna went on the Frog Hopper probably 15 times. She'd get off the ride and get right back in line- many times with no waiting.

Both kids on rides at Funtown. I was pleasantly surprised that Kaden did try to jump out of the car while the ride was moving.

Kaden at the beach last week. He's thinking about eating the rocks. I talked him out of it.
Mark climbed Kathadin last weekend with the guys, so my Mom, the kids and I climbed Bradbury Mountain. Its not quite the same, but don't tell Mackinna. She did such a good job!

Mackinna conquered the mountain!

No comments: