Wednesday, August 13, 2008

News

Kaden took 4 steps on Monday and 6 steps today. He is no where near ready to give up crawling and switch to walking as his sole mode of transportation, but he's getting there. If he's standing somewhere and we call him to us, he doesn't immediately drop down on all fours anymore. He stands there and waves his arms and thinks and sometimes yells, while he considers whether or not to take a couple of steps. If we encourage/bug him enough he'll eventually pick his feet up slowly and work his way toward us.

And in Mackinna news- today was her second day of summer camp. Departure was worse than day one to the point where she actually had to be peeled off of me and was probably scaring the other children. There was screaming, "Take me to get my bag, then take me home! I want to go home! Lets go to the car!" She was frantic and it was terrible, but when Mark picked her up she said she had fun and made friends and plans on returning next week.

No comments: