Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bibs


Kaden has recently started pulling his bib off when he's done eating.  He then throws it on the ground and grunts a lot.  If you take too long to take him out of the highchair, he'll start to try to pull his shirt off.  at first I found this kind of cute, but in the past couple of days he's decided to boycott the bib all together.  He doesn't even wait till he's done eating now.  He just immediately pulls the bib off and tosses it.  So today, Mackinna and I bought him a couple of new bibs without velcro.  My thought process was if I put one of the pull over bibs on him, he wouldn't be able to get it off.  I was very very wrong though.  At dinner tonight, I put his new pull over Elmo bib on him, and almost immediately he pulls it right up over his head.  I couldn't believe the speed!  I thought it would take him at least a couple of days before he figured out how to get out of it.  Guess I wasted my money on those bibs!  I never had this problem with Mackinna.  In fact she still asks for bibs when she's eating popsicles.  She just stopped using them in the passed couple of months!

No comments: