Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Such a sweet boy

I had one of those moments this morning, where I just paused and thought, "man I love this kid- how did I get so lucky?"
Kaden and I were cuddling in bed this morning, nose to nose.  He was kind of in that in between sleep and waking state.  His eyes were closed one moment and open just as little slits the next.  I was just enjoying cuddling with his toasty warm little body and he reaches out and puts his hand on the back of my head, nearly at my neck.  He pulled me toward him and kissed me, then smiled and laughed a little- eyes still only part way open.  He did that again another 4 times in a row.  It was just so sweet, like he was saying, I really love you Mommy.  Then he went back to sleep.  He's still sleeping now.  Fighting this cold is really taking a tole on him I guess.  He's been sleeping so late!  

No comments: