Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Road Trip

We took a little road trip with my Mom last week to North Attleboro to visit Debbie and family.  Despite the hotel pool being closed for repair we had a good time, but I think Mom was glad to drop us off and drive away when we finally made it home.  I think she had had her fill of us!

Mackinna & Kaden as bats at Capron Park Zoo.  Apparently Mom used to take Shawn & I here when we were little.  I don't really remember it.

Grace & Kaden looking at something- or each other at the zoo.

Gracie & Kaden playing at Coreen's house.

Mom, Debbie & Mackinna.  Mackinna LOVES Debbie.

We stopped at the cemetery to introduce Grammy to the kids as Mom put it.  Here is Mackinna with the MacKinnon head stone.  She liked that, but she sure did ask a lot of questions about how Grammy got "in the rock" and how she could get out to go to heaven.




No comments: