Friday, February 27, 2009

Mackinna turns 4

Its funny how much older four feels than three.  I'm really struggling with this one.  I can't believe my baby is four years old already.  It seems like just yesterday she was a newborn in my arms, and now here she is this beautiful, smart, creative KID.  I don't know where the time has gone!

She celebrated with her friends at school yesterday.  I guess Mrs. Coleman made her an orange birthday crown that she wore all day long, and she sat in a special seat, while her friends sang really loud.  She brought in beautiful butterfly cupcakes, that she worked very hard to make.  By the sounds of it, I think it was a really great day for her.  And now the celebration continues as we meet her friend Nora at the children's museum this morning, then we are going out to an early dinner and are going to hit the Jungle Gym for open gym, and back to the house for ice cream cake and gifts from Mommy, Daddy & Kaden.
 Tomorrow is the tailgate party- it should be fun.

No comments: