Monday, February 2, 2009

Disney on Ice

At the last minute I was offered some tickets to Disney on Ice from a station at work. I almost didn't even bother because I didn't think the kids knew any of the story lines. You see, unlike last year when it was all about the princesses, this year's stories included Peter Pan, Lilo N Stitch, Lion King, Little Mermaid and Mickey & Minnnie. I scurried to try to get my hands on some of those movies to familarize the kids with the stories, and didn't have muck luck. The only one we ended up watching was 101 Dalmatians which I swear I read was in the show, but I was wrong! Oh well. Mackinna got to watch 101 Dalmatians anyway and both kids loved Disney on Ice. They never took their eyes off the ice. I can't believe I almost turned down the tickets! Mom came with us and we all had a great time, despite not knowing the story lines and characters. There was just always something cool to watch. I'm not sure anyone even blinked!










No comments: