Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kaden speaks

Kaden is 11 months old today. I can't believe my baby is almost a year old!
On Tuesday we were looking at pictures of his new second cousin and Kaden pointed right to the pictures of Ben on my computer screen and clear as day said, "baby." I was grateful to have Mackinna sitting right there because when Mark came home he didn't believe me. According to the sitter he said it again yesterday when they were reading a book with pictures of babies. He also says, "hey" and "hi".
He still eats a lot and sleeps a little, still gets into everything, so not really much to report since the 10 month update. He did sleep through the night one night last week, but it seems to have been a fluke. Though I guess i do need to give him credit for finally growing a tooth, and for giving kisses- those are new in the past couple of weeks.

No comments: