Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kaden's hair

Every morning Kaden sits with us while I do Mackinna's hair. In the past couple of weeks, he's started pulling brushes & combs out of her basket of hair things and brushes his own hair. It cracks me up every single day, hasn't gotten old yet. I have never brushed his hair in his whole life, I guess he felt neglected. He loves it. And now its to the point where I'll hand him a brush or a comb to get him to stay still while I change his diaper. He is so content brushing his hair that he forgets to wiggle and if I ask him to brush my hair, he'll do that too. I think its adorable, his father, not so much. In fact he's probably not going to be thrilled that I posted this.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww that's adorable! Boys need to learn to keep neat and combed too right? :)