Sunday, April 13, 2008

Opening Day

Friday marked opening day for the Seadogs and rainy cold weather couldn't keep us away. Kaden and I made a brief appearance but left shortly after I got my seadog biscuit. Kaden enjoyed himself until he realized it was 7:00 and not only was he cold and wet, but he was no where near his bed and my french fries were all gone. He had his first fry at the game- it was quickly followed by his second, third and eventually most of the order. He just kept reaching in and taking more- even if he still had some in his other hand.

Mark and Mackinna stayed till the 7th inning because Mackinna really wanted to see the lighthouse go up (which requires a Seadog homerun) It never happened. I think she's over it. Slugger stopped by but she was not impressed. I guess she forgot that by the end of last season, she had grown to like him. She waved to him, but did not want him too close. She ate her popcorn that she had been talking about all winter and had a blast. Mark is quite pleased to have her as his baseball buddy.





1 comment:

Henny said...

The kids are beautiful but those hats have to go!