Monday, April 14, 2008

The Big Cousin

We had a visit from "Baby Dylan" this weekend. Mackinna was a HUGE baby hog. When I was holding him, she said, "I think he wants me to hold him Mommy," and "He says he wants to come see me." When he did have him she just sat perfectly still and stared at him.

If he started fussing while she had him, she gave him his pacifier and whispered sweet things to him. I heard her say, "Its okay Dylan, I have you." "I right here, I right here." "Dylan look here is your pacifier." Jill kept hitting Shawn and asking him if he was listening to this. It was cracking us up. She just has so much love for HER baby cousin. When they left she cried because she wanted them to stay and immediately started talking about when she would see him again.

Kaden really just wanted to poke the poor baby.



No comments: