Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Big Girl Update

My big girl had her 5 year check up today. She was so big and brave. I've never been prouder. She talked to Dr Youth and his nurse, Joellen, answered questions, did everything they asked, and even did the eye exam. This was the first time they even tried because she's never been willing to speak before. She was awesome today. It made me think she is really ready for kindergarden in the fall. Her brother wanted it to be his appointment too, so he got weighed and measured and answered questions too. He was so funny.
Oh and yes- Mackinna got a clean bill of health.
Her stats:
46.5" inches- 97%
47 lbs- 85%

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Is it really possible that she's five?! I still remember when you called me to tell me you were pregnant right after I moved to CA! Miss you guys...