Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blogging

I've been so terrible about keeping up since the triplets. I know I've neglected to document major milestones and do updates after doctor's appointments.  I keep saying I'll go back and do it but in the mean time, I find myself thinking about making quick posts of funny day to day stuff because I so enjoy going back and reading those. But I get discouraged thinking I should n't do post like that till I've noted the last three well baby visits or shared a video of all three babies running.

 Anyway... Today I decided I'm over it. Maybe one day I'll go back and catch up,maybe I won't but that's okay. I'm not going to let that stop me from blogging periodically with funny shorts.

Today two cute things happened that I know I will read in a few years with a smile.  J made a friend at the library and when it was time to go he said, "I have to go home, but I don't have to nap today."less than 5 minutes later, he fell asleep in the car on the way home-a1.5 mile ride.

At nap time, I put B down first, then changed A and put her down, while C was still wandering around the room. as I'm putting A down I look over and find C with his little face pressed up to B's crib, sticking his arms through the slats, trying to get to her. I'm not sure if his intentions were good or not, it's possible he was trying to tuck her in, get her up to play or maybe steal her blankets, it's hard to know, but it was pretty darn cute to see. I'll always be a sucker for watching them interact.

No comments: