Thursday, July 16, 2015

Triplet update

I guess with kids 4,5 and 6 it was bound to happen... I haven't documents their well baby visits on here like I should, I rarely put updates on what they are doing and only post pictures once every now and then.  Things are busy here to say the least but I need to find the time to share because I do love looking back at what I've written about the older kids.

Today was exciting for a few reasons.  Brinley passed Ainsley in the race for the most teeth.  She must have cut #3 and 4 overnight.  Ainsley's only got 3, Colton still just one.

Today Ainsley signed more for the first time!  She's the first to do that!  She really likes eating so it makes sense...

Yesterday Colton started saying" uh oh!" He did it a few times.  So cute!

Less exciting and more annoying... Ainsley has figured out how to escape from her high chair and crawl across the table :( she is trouble.

The girls have been letting go when they are standing now too.  I haven't seen Colton try that yet though.

No comments: