Thursday, September 8, 2011

4 year check up

Kaden finally had his 4 year check up this week.  He was such a star.  He chatted the ear off Joellen and Dr Youth- just went on and on and on.  He was cracking everyone up.  He got 4 shots, had vision and hearing exam too.  When they said he was going to have his eyes checked, he said, "I don't need my eyes checked.  I got my hair cut this morning, I can see now!"  He told both Dr Youth and Joellen separately that he ate bananas, corn and apples.  Not that either one asked... but for a couple weeks now I've been telling him he's got to better about eating his fruits and vegetables because at his check up Dr Youth would ask, so I guess he didn't want to wait for it to come up- he just volunteered his very short list of fruits and veggies and try to nip that conversation in the bud.

He was 42" tall (80%) and 41lbs (85%) We knew he was 42" because he had to be that tall to go on some rides at Dollywood's Splash Country when we were in Tennessee!

I just tried to go back and compare this to Mackinna's 4 year check up but it seems I didn't blog about a big girl update for her after hers :(

No comments: