Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Monster under the bed? Not quite...


Yesterday morning when I got up to get Kaden, I stepped on Jordie's tail, which isn't so unusual since he often sleeps with his head under my side of the bed, but when I looked, only his tail was sticking out. I thought it was strange that he was completely under the bed, but didn't really think much of it. I got Kaden and brought him in to cuddle with us. He fell back to sleep and I decided to sneak out for a run. When I went downstairs, Lucy followed me and barked and barked so I took her out, and again didn't think much of Jordie still sleeping, given the fact that the kids and Mark were still upstairs. Well when I returned from my run, Miss Mackinna told me the story of how she noticed Jordie trying to get out from under the bed when he heard me taking Lucy out. She figured out he was stuck and quickly ran to get Daddy. Daddy tried pulling Jordie out but his big head kept getting stuck. Jordie seemed embarrassed when Daddy had to lift the bed (with Kaden still asleep in it) to get him out. Last night Jordan did not go under the bed- guess he learned his lesson. He's lucky to have Mackinna watching out for him!

No comments: