Saturday, December 19, 2009

Catching up

I know I have some serious catching up to do... still need to post Thanksgiving pictures, Florida pictures, and the cookie party pictures. Maybe later today, because I'm starting to feel less overwhelmed by everything else.
In the mean time here are two little stories for you...one from each kid

In early November Mark took the kids to a Portland Pirates game while I was in Chicago for work. They used my office season tickets, which are really great seats, very close to the action. They saw fights and crashes and falls. Since then, periodically Kaden runs into the walls, doors, anything really and then falls down. Initially we were confused, but when we asked him what he was doing, he explained, "Hockey Game!" A month and a half later, he's still doing it.

And my little Hen story- I swear the girl is 4 going on 16. In the past two days she asked me for a pair of high heeled boots and a long sweater like mine. But the best is how she "asks". Mommy I think I NEED...

No comments: