Friday, September 4, 2009

Undies

Today Kaden insisted on napping in his undies, which made me quite nervous, but I went along with it.  He had just gone pee right before going down, so I figured we should be okay.  Then an hour later he still wasn't asleep- when I finally got him to go to sleep he slept for 3 and a half hours!  By that point I had forgotten he was in undies and was actually turning my attention to being worried that he might not be breathing, so when he finally came down stairs in a t shirt and undies Mark was pretty surprised first that I had allowed it, but second that they were dry after all that time.  I then literally ran over and scooped him up and bolted to the bathroom, certain he was going to pee any second- perhaps even on me on the way in.  This apparently irritated him because he hadn't had a chance to really wake up.  He threw a fit on the bathroom floor and refused to sit on the potty.  I gave up and let him have a couple of minutes to come around.  The next thing I know he comes up to me and says, "Mommy... peed."  (in his undies)

No comments: