Thursday, July 9, 2009

That's all folks

We went to a Sea Dogs game tonight.  It was a beautiful night-for a change. Kaden was excited and clapping and yelling.  He was asking for Slugger and talking about the trash monster and Oakie.  Both kids were eating fried dough...It was a pretty good time.  This lasted about 5 innings, then very abruptly Kaden turns to me and says, "Done."  He then begins to climb off my lap.  When I asked him where he was going, again, he says, "done."  

He was done with the game and had all intentions of leaving, so I figured I 'd better go with him.  I am sitting here now a couple hours later still thinking about it and laughing to myself.  He was so stinking cute.  He was done, no point in beating around the bush... I'd like to be able to end meetings at work or just conversations in general like that, but something tells me while its cute for a nearly 2 year old- it'd be less so if I did it.  

No comments: