Friday, April 17, 2009

Kaden Tales continued

I knew there a couple things I was forgetting in my Kaden tales post.

I love this one- whenever Kaden is posed with a question or a choice of some sort, he really ponders his decision.  Example:  "Kaden which ball do you want to take into the backyard?"  Kaden replies, "ummmmmmm" then really thinks about it for a moment, and eventually picks one.  Same thing for - "do you want juice or water?"  Every time, even when I know its an easy choice for him, like "do you want macaroni & cheese or spinach?"

The other funny thing he's been doing lately is walking around with his fingers crossed all the time.  I want to catch it and take a picture, its so weird.  He picks things up with his fingers crossed, continues play and everything.  I'm not sure what that is all about, but someone somewhere must be getting some really good luck from him.

No comments: