Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tailgate party photos

Well I'm sick of fighting with the paste function in Safari.  It just won't get along with blogger today, so as much as it annoys me to have these pictures in reverse order of what I'd like- here they are.  Better to share with them out of order than not at all.

Kaden James loving his sister's birthday party.
Daddy & Kaden help Mackinna blow out the candles.
The T cake and orange food spread.
Family photo- all in orange.  Notice Salice is included.
Dylan in an orange pimp hat.
UT Cheerleaders ready to party.
I used the new alphabet cookie cutters from the Treehouse Toys reject pile.  They were great!
Mackinna changed into her new tutu from Grandma & Grandpa Campbell
I love Hen's pose here.
The Birthday Girl and her Grandpa.  Not sure who loves orange more.

No comments: