Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boy scouts


I have lots of pictures to post, but for now I will at least share a funny little Mackinna story...
We were at Shaw's over the weekend and the boy scouts were selling popcorn outside.  I told Mackinna she could get some on the way out.  She was going to be spending the night at Grandma & Grandpa's while we were at Nathan's wedding so it was perfect. She could bring it with her.  Well of course in Mackinna fashion she couldn't decide which kind.  Those boys were so patient with her.  Finally she got her popcorn and paid.  When we got back to the car she looks at me very seriously and says, "Mommy, those boys were wearing ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly clothes" (that's right 4 uglies)  I laughed & agreed, but explained they were uniforms.  I love her sense of style.

No comments: