Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa

For months now Mackinna has been talking about how Santa is going to go to Alison's store (Treehouse Toys) and buy her a watch. That is all she's asked for, but she's very specific about it. It must come from Alison's store and it must be the pink one with bugs.
We were talking about Santa coming the other day and Mackinna declared, "I don't want Santa come to my house." When I asked her about the watch, she told me she just wanted us to go to Alison's store and buy it ourselves. So then I asked her, "what about Kaden, maybe he wants a present from Santa." Mackinna's reply: "Auntie will get him one"
I brought the whole thing up again yesterday and she's still insisting she doesn't want him to come. "Don't you want him to bring you toys?" I asked her. She said, "No I already have toys."
If she doesn't even want him to come to her house to bring gifts, I seriously doubt I'm going to be able to get her to sit with him for a picture...

No comments: