Monday, May 14, 2007

I love my little brother


My friend Tricia sent Mackinna and Kaden T-shirts. Mackinna's says, "I love my little brother" and Kaden's says, "I love my big sister" Mackinna LOVES this shirt. She calls it her brother shirt and slept in it for a few nights straight when she got it. Its amazing how much she loves this baby before he's even born. We'll see what happens when he really gets here- it might be another story. But for right now she lights up every time we talk about him, and when you ask her who is going to be a big sister, she SHOUTS- "Hinna!" She loves shopping for her brother- she holds things up and says, "Cute." She even helped me wash some clothes for him the other day and then talked about it for days. She sure does love her little brother. I'm sure a time will come when I'll have to remind her of these days....

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Darrell and I are thrilled about Kaden's healthy (and BIG) arrival. Mackinna seems to be taking to Big Sisterhood like a duck to water!

We have enjoyed the pictures immensely.

Mary Ann